Landlord Emergency cover and why you need it.

Buildings insurance will cover you for flood, fire or theft, but you may not be eligible for help in an emergency situation such as a burst pipe or sudden failure of the domestic central heating system.

Our Landlord Emergency Cover (LEC) and Home Emergency Cover (HEC) are 12 month policies that cover a wide range of domestic problems and breakdowns for your own residential property and your buy-to-let.

You and your tenants will have access to our 24-hour claims line, providing peace of mind and reassurance that help is always available.

Plus, you have the option to take out a single policy for £120* or pay £199* for both policies together (LEC and HEC).

Get covered today.


0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *